The perfect weekend brunch starts with some good company, a great cup of joe/tea and a delish, clean frittata. Enjoy this beloved recipe of mine from “Cook Yourself Sexy” and master the perfect frittata this Sunday, won’t you, lovely?
1. Preheat oven to 350. Lightly butter a round 8 or 10 inch pie plate.
2. In medium size bowl, using a fork, whisk together eggs, Gruyere (or nutritional yeast), salt and pepper. Fold in the leeks and sliced mushrooms.
3. Add the sautéed vegetables to your pan. Gently pour the egg batter on top of your slightly-cooled sautéed vegetables.
4. Place the pie plate into the preheated oven (middle rack) and cook for 30 minutes.
5. To finish place pan on to the top rack and broil for 3 to 4 minutes, until lightly browned and fluffy.
6. Remove from pan and cut into 6-8 servings. Top with fresh basil, and serve immediately. Enjoy real, clean foods again and be fabulous, you.
Yes! I want to improve my life with with clean green recipes & lifestyle tips from Candice starting now!×