Blue Cheese+Avocado STUFFED Burgers: Get grillin’ it’s HOT outside!
It’s hot as sin outside, need popsicles, a slip-n-slide and a cool brewski to cool down? How about getting outside to grill my favorite TDF-MEGA-DROOLFEST recipe for blue cheese + avocado STUFFED burgers!? With 97/3% lean ground beef, you can still look HOT in that bikini and burger up all summer long! xxx ck
Avocado + Blue Cheese Stuffed Burgers
Serves: (a ton of delish, sweet-ass burgers)
- 3 pounds lean ground beef 97/3 lean beef
- 2 semi firm avocados
- 1 C Blue cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoon oregano, dried or fresh, finely chopped
- 6 brioche hamburger buns, toasted and warmed thru on the grill
- Sea salt to taste
- In a large bowl, using your clean hands, combine beef, with the oregano, and seas salt, mix well
- Shape beef into 6 balls. Scoop a heaping tablespoon out from center of each; reserve.
- Fill each burger with 2 or 3 avocado slices, and blue cheese.
- Press the reserved meat over filling, pinching to seal. Gently flatten into patties (about 5 inches in diameter). Refrigerate until the patties are all chilled.
- Safely preheat your grill to medium-high. Brush your clean grill with a touch of olive oil. Grill, flipping once, about 4 minutes per side for rare or 10 minutes per side for well-done.
- Toast hot-ass buns, on the grill + throw on a few slices of proscuitto on top of the burger if desired. Serve burgers on toasted buns with your favorite condiments: tomato, lettuce, pickles, mustard and a touch of balsamic vinegar is always the shizzzz. Enjoy! DROOLFEST xx ck
Look! More delicious goodies for you!